Thursday, March 30, 2006

I don't even know what to call this...

Random Reegan excerpts.

Oh no.
I'm nervous.
Oh wait, nope, just an erection.
I get confused.
Damn this puberty jazz.

----------------------------------------

It is 2:19.
That is the highway I take home.
It is bendy and skinny.
It reminds me of a young, skinnier, bendier version of myself, as a highway.
My distinguishing features personified by a yellow dashed line.
Like looking in a mirror.
And by mirror I mean highway.

----------------------------------------

Reegan: The dip supply has been exhausted
I'm also alarming short on desire to stay awake.
On top of all that, I'm going to bed.
But for your flagrant remarks, I'd have done it in peace.

Me: well, i'd say, put the dip back into the fridge.
it wouldn't be good to sleep on top of it

Reegan: I have a garage can beside my bed.

Me: a garage can?

Reegan: Yes, a can where I store vehicular housing facilities.
BACK OFF
And with that, I bid you farewell, old chap.
So YOU'RE the bastard who dries out my lips!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home