Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ships

Reegan: I'm just lazy enough that the food in the house will suffice to appease my hunger enough to not tempt me to be unlazy enough to drive to town for food.

Chips and dip is the essence of what I said.
Dill pickle dip.
Ruffles, regular type.

Me: i do not like dill pickle ships. but i do like the dip

Reegan: hahaha!
Dill pickle ships!

But I find they get too soggy and sink, thereby killing the entire crew and all leisure passengers...
I prefer ketchup.

Me: ketchup is the best

Reegan: Stronger hydro-repellent.
You can float on a ketchup ship for minutes.

Me: minutes!? wow.

Reegan: Yup.
That's its trademark attribute.
I assumed it was common knowledge.
In the life of a muon, one ketchup ship would last multiple generations.

Me: holy jeez!
..but what about salt and vinegar? wouldn't that work better?

Reegan:
I think you're just playing favorites.
That's the difference between Major Dan and General Dan.
YOU had to bring feelings into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home