Monday, March 06, 2006

Smashy Smashy

At the university there is an art exhibit that is a large cube with 2 windows. One has glass in it, one doesn't.
Reegan goes to stick his head into the window.
SMASH!
Reegan takes a quick step backwards with a puzzled and confused look on his face.
We leave.

Reegan: "I can't believe that just happened."
Me: "It smashed pretty good, you must have hit it hard."
Reegan: "Yeah. I can feel the impact point but my head isn't bleeding."
*runs his fingers into his hair to check his scalp*
"Oh, yes it is"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home